Mind Positive Parenting Classes
Raising Happy, Self-Reliant Kids
The live class is over but you can still take the class on your own time! Read the book, watch the class videos, and follow along in the parent workbook.
Self-Discipline is twice as strong a predictor of academic success as intelligence. Yet how do we foster it in our kids?
This content-rich class will help you answer important parenting questions like:
- How do I set meaningful limits and consequences?
- How do I avoid power struggles?
- What is my parenting style?
- How do I boost my child's self-esteem?
- How do I help my child succeed in school?
- How can we create a more calm and happy home life?
For only $145.00, you will receive:
- Three recordings of hour-long classes with Dr. Dave and Erin Walsh
- An autographed copy of Dr. Dave Walsh's book No, Why Kids - of All Ages - Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It.
- An electronic parent workbook with exercises, conversation starters, and tips you can use at home.
- Tons of evidence-based information, practical strategies, and time get questions answered about YOUR family and YOUR kids.
We look forward to seeing you online!