How to Raise Happy, Successful Children: 8 Big Ideas from Brain Science
Did you know that self-discipline is twice as strong a predictor of academic success as intelligence? More importantly, do you know how to nurture it in your children?
We all want to raise happy, successful kids but parenting doesn't come with an easy-to-implement manual. Of course we know there isn't one right way to raise kids. There is no single recipe. But brain science is helping us understand the core ingredients our kids need to thrive. This online parenting class focuses on 8 big ideas from brain science that can help us raise happier, more successful kids.
This content-rich class is not just about information - it is packed full of practical strategies and ideas and lots of opportunity for interaction online. Together, we will explore important parenting questions like:
- How do I set meaningful limits and consequences?
- How do I avoid power struggles?
- What is my parenting style?
- How do I boost my child's self-esteem?
- How do I help my child succeed in school?
- How can we create a more calm and happy home life?
Get the following for just $124.95
- An autographed copy of Dr. Dave Walsh's book No, Why Kids - of All Ages - Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It.
- An hour-long audio lecture of Dr. Dave Walsh's talk Say Yes to No
- Three online classes with Dr. Dave and Erin Walsh (You can attend these live or we will send you the recording and you can follow along at home).
- An e-workbook with exercises, conversation starters, and practical strategies you can use at home right away.
- Tons of evidence-based information, tips, and time get questions answered about YOUR family and YOUR kids.
All classes are held online over the lunch hour from 12:30 - 1:30 pm CST. We will be gathering online:
- Tuesdays October 29th
- November 5th
- November 12th.
If you can't make it to all the classes live, no worries! We will send you the links so you can follow along on your own time.
We look forward to seeing you online!