- Cat. No.
We all want to raise happy, successful kids but parenting doesn't come with an easy-to-implement manual. Of course there isn't one right way to raise kids and there is no single recipe. But brain science is helping us understand the core ingredients our kids need to thrive. This online parenting class focuses on 8 big ideas from brain science that can help us raise happier, more successful and resilient kids.
THIS CONTENT-RICH CLASS WILL HELP YOU ANSWER IMPORTANT PARENTING QUESTIONS LIKE:
- How do I avoid power struggles?
- How do I set limits and enforce consequences without sacrificing connection?
- What is my parenting style?
- How do I boost my child's self-esteem?
- How do I help my child succeed in school?
We will provide ideas and resources for parents of tots and teens alike.
THE CLASS INCLUDES:
- Autographed copy of Dr. Dave's bestselling book No, Why Kids - of All Ages - Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It
- Hour-long audio recording of Dr. Dave's warm and dynamic talk Say Yes to No
- 3 online class sessions (live or recorded) with Dr. Dave and Erin Walsh
- Parent workbook full of practical strategies, activities and reflection questions designed to help you strengthen your parenting life today!
All classes are held online over the lunch hour from 12:30 - 1:30 pm CST. We will be gathering online:
- Tuesdays October 29th
- November 5th
- November 12th.
If you can't make it to all the classes live, no worries! We will send you the links so you can follow along on your own time.
We look forward to seeing you online!